Below are some general links which may be of interest :
4) Mental Health Connection (here you’ll find an excellent and well presented summary of the possible effects of childhood trauma)
5) BPD World (A very useful site with lots of information about the serious condition of BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER)
10) onlinetherapyuser.ca (provides various online therapy resources)
OR, FOR COMPUTERIZED SELF-HELP :
1) OCFighter this is a computerized therapy program designed to help individuals suffering from OCD (it is produced by ST Solutions Limited).
2) FearFighter – this computerized program is designed according to the principles of cognitive-behavioural therapy and is intended to help those suffering from panic and phobias
3) Restoring the Balance – designed to help those suffering from anxiety and depression (although it is not suitable for those with very severe symptoms and is not free of charge).
4) 16 Minute Video : How Childhood Trauma Affects The Person Across Their Life-Span (TED Talk)
5) Innovation Labs : Cutting-edge Mental Health Apps.
6) Thinkwell.com : One to one CBT via internet (Instant Messaging). £60 per 30 minute session
David Hosier BSc Hons; MSc; PGDE(FAHE).